Friday, March 24, 2006

March - part 3

The other day I was reading In Touch magazine (I am now almost addicted to those gossipy magazines) and it appears that Britney Spears is pregnant again!!! She just had a baby less than 6 months ago and she's pregnant again! How can that be? Out of all people, the one whose husband is a deadbeat redneck who doesn't even care about her managed to get pregnant twice in one year... Life is so unfair...

It seems that all the celebrities are currently pregnant and you see them and their bellies everywhere. Angelina barely has a bump and probably weighs less than I do (and I'm not even pregnant) but is due in 3 months. I started calculation when she got pregnant and it seems like it happened only a couple of months after her and Brad met. How can you not be jealous? Now I finally know how Jen feels...

And Katie Holmes - she practically got pregnant the first time her and Tom slept together and he is over 40! And even Gwyneth is pregnant with baby #2 and looking better than ever. I almost get some sick pleasure from looking at their pictures in the magazines. It's a weird combination of wishing I was them and hating them for being so perfect.

But then I got online and found all these articles about celebrities who had problems conceiving and it made me feel a little better. Courtney Cox took a while to have her baby, same as Brooke Shields, and rumor has it that J. Lo. has been trying to get preggers for a while and Aston and Demi have been trying as well. It's good to know that it's not just me although there are still the people like Britney who get pregnant even while her husband in partying in some Vegas club with a French model. I just don’t get it. I thought Kevin didn’t think she was sexy anymore after the birth of the baby... I have to stop obsessing about this!

It's hard not to feel like failure but it's Friday and next week we can start trying again so I need to stay optimistic.

No comments: